Another domino is lined up to fall down the route to Bitcoinization. Yesterday, the Pacific island nation of Tonga shared a play-by-play approach to adopting Bitcoin (BTC) as legal tender. In a series of Tweets, Lord Fusitu’a, a former Member of Parliament for Tonga, released an ETA for Bitcoin becoming legal tender in Tonga. Copying the El Salvadorean playbook, the move could onboard more than 100,000 Tongans onto the Bitcoin network.In his five-point plan, the Chairman of the Global Organization of Parliamentarians Against Corruption (GOPAC) describes the adoption path:1. Sept/Oct Bill goes to Parliament. Passed.2. Sent to Palace Office for submission to His Majesty for Royal Assent.3.Čítaj viac
- Fitch Ratings warns of risks crypto miners pose to US power supply
- There’s a browser plugin that autoblocks Twitter NFT profile pictures
- House members call for an end to lawmakers trading stocks — is crypto next?
- Analysts say Bitcoin’s bounce at $36K means “it’s time to start thinking about a bottom”
- Fantom pokračuje v spanilej jazde – prekonal BSC a stal sa tretím najväčším DeFi projektom!
Altcoiny analýza Analýzy Avalanche Binance Bitcoin Bitcoin Price Bitcoin Regulation blockchain BTC BTC price BTCUSD business Cardano CBDC coinbase crypto Cryptocurrencies cryptocurrency exchange Decentralization DeFi Dogecoin ETH ethereum federal reserve Funding government investments Inštitúcie kryptomeny law Markets Metaverse mining NFT NFTs Novinky Polkadot regulation Solana Stablecoin Terra Titulky Trading united states